Farandole Waterproof Mascaras - Comparison Test

Farandole Waterproof Mascaras - Comparison Test




I propose a small comparative mascara today. And in particular waterproof mascaras. Those who follow me for a few months may remember that I went through a period of depression and worse since February. And as I cried a lot, I looked for a mascara that allows me some larmettes without looking like a fat panda depressive.
You see, this kind:


Because suddenly, the job is not very discreet (for against, it's perfect for Halloween party).
So I started looking for a waterproof mascara that meets my desires:
* A very good resistance to abrasion and tears (of course!)
* A pretty well-defined lashes
* A natural effect (you know, I like mascaras that sublimate eyelashes, without overdoing it!)

So here are my four candidates for the prize of mascara depression (or weddings, which is much better !!;)):

Lancôme HYPNÔSE Doll Eyes - 29,50 euros
La Roche Posay RESPECTISSIME - 13,90 euros
Maybelline GREAT LASH - between 8 and 10 euros
Paul and Joe - 26 euros

All four are black and waterproof course !!
My comparison criteria (and scoring) are the brush, the texture of the product, the effect on the cilia, holding and cleansing.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Farandole Waterproof Mascaras - Comparison Test"

Back To Top